Saiptech Ceramic Structured Packing Ceramic surface can generate extremely thin liquid film. Turbulent liquid flow and tortuous vapor flow passages promote mixing of liquid and vapor with low pressure drop. These are reasons that our ceramic structured packings have the same mass transfer efficiency as metal packings. Meanwhile, they are much more resistant to corrosion and high temperature than metal packings.
1. High liquid & vapor loading. Column could be designed smaller for new equipment and capacity could be increased remarkably for existing column revamp.
2. High mass transfer efficiency. Much higher specific surface area than random packings.
3. Low pressure drop and considerable energy savings.
4. Wide turndown ratio. Easy to scale up.
5. Suitable for all sizes of columns.
6. High resistance to acids and alkalis, especially to H2S, naphthenic acids and chlorides.
|Type||Crimp Angle||Surface Area|
|Density g/cm3||Moisture Absorbency %||Heat-Resistant ºC||Pressure Resistant MPa|
High Silicon Content Ceramic
SiO2 content range 92~99%, acetic resistance: 99.99%. Ideal packings for separation of strong acid corrosive systems.
Alkali Resistant Ceramic
Ideal packings for separation of alkali corrosive systems. Unique ingredients. Alkali resistance: 99.5%.
Lightened & Strengthened Ceramic
Specific surface area 100~160m2/m3. Suitable for large size columns, such as crude atmospheric & vacuum towers of oil refineries. Featured with the best resistance to naphthenic acids.